If you’ve never tried chinese spaghetti, you’re in for a treat. Koreans have their own version using black soybean paste. The taste is pretty different, but they’re both good.
Sauce for 1 serving:
- 1 tablespoon of hot bean paste
- 1 tablespoon of sweet bean paste (can substitute with hoisin)
- 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Take 1/4 lb ground pork and marinate it for 20 minutes in 1 T rice wine, 1 T soy sauce, pinch of sugar and salt, 1 teaspoon cornstarch.
- Cook up the pork in oil until it is fully cooked. I also like to add diced shiitake mushrooms and diced carrots.
- Pour in the sauce mixture and let it simmer for 5-7 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Throw in green scallions towards the end.
- Pour the sauce over your prepared chinese wheat noodles or the noodles of your preference.
- Add in garnishes such as cucumbers, greens, cilantro.
looks really delicious .. Laila … http://lailablogs.com/
Pingback: Spicy Dan Dan Noodles | Kris the Foodie·